quinta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2011

O que as estrelas partilham no Twitter : Jessica Alba



"End of Day #2 4 press! Bye JW MARRIOT and all the cast 4 -C u tomorrow :)"

": Word: annoying. Definition: this person. don't make me snap my fingers"


"Downtown LA doing press on "



Jessica Alba: "W heading to NYC 4 "


"Just posted a photo"


"Thank you Kevin for making our trip to Disneyland so incredibly amazing 4 my family!"


"Now that's a happy princess"


"Super grateful n thankful for all my Tweeples!!! "



"heading to Armani Hotel opening in Milan w ! "



"I got this Wendy Nichols backpack today! What do ya think?"

 

"Celebrating w "



"Yu & Mi yum"



"Making Honor's "bubble guppies" Halloween costume - -- Sent from Android Color Touch"



"Happy Birthday President Clinton -love n "



"W George and last night -gd times"

Jessica Alba: "Can u believe this! "




Leaving for Alma's. Thank u n Fiona Stiles 4 the gorge hair n makeup!




"OMG! I won an award!!!"



"Guess what show I was on when I posted my very first tweet? "

Sem comentários: